Here is another deep learning camera for your AI projects. The JeVois-Pro is ready for Linux and C++ programming. It is programmable with Linux-based dev tools. It runs Ubuntu 20.04 aarch64 and all compatible packages and libraries. Here are the specs:
- CPU: Amlogic A311D with 4x A73 @ 2.2 GHz + 2x A53 @ 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: Quad-core MALI G52 MP4 @ 800 MHz.
- NPU: 5-TOPS integrated Neural Processing Unit.
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4-3200.
- Camera: 2MP Sony IMX290 back-illuminated Starvis sensor, 1/2.8”, 12mm lens, 1920×1080 at up to 120fps, rolling shutter, wide dynamic range support.
- IMU: TDK InvenSense ICM-20948 with 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyro, 3-axis compass, SPI bus @ 7 MHz, can be synchronized with camera sensor
This camera comes with over 30 machine vision modules to help you get started faster. Expected to ship in September.