Robots solving Rubik’s Cube puzzles is nothing new. In fact, we have covered a few record breaking attempts by robots here in the past. This video shows a Yaskawa Motoman SDA5 Robot that solves a Rubik’s Cube thanks to its dual camera Teledyne Dalsa color vision inspection system.
More like this ➡️ here
Yaskawa Motoman SDA5 Robot Solves a Rubik's Cube at the Guinness Museum in Gatlinburg, TN
This system was built by Faber Industrial Technologies. Here are a few components used to complete it:
- Yaskawa Motoman SDA5 15 axis robot
- Teledyne Dalsa GEVA 3000 vision appliance
- 2 Teledyne Dalsa Genie 1024×768 color cameras
- Yaskawa MP2600sIEC motion controller with Sigma V drive and servo motor
- Parker Hannifin belt driven linear actuator
- Parker Hannifin CTC XPR-6 HMI Screen
- Balluff LED fork sensor and pressure transducer
- 2 x SMC 2 jaw parallel grippers
*Our articles may contain aff links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclaimer on how we fund this site.